This blog is about my family, the greatest joy of my life.
I support proposition 8 because it's the right thing to do. God, our Father has given us commandments, and has taught us what a family should be. He says that "marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God," (The Family: A Proclamation to the World). I support Prop. 8 because I want to protect my family and every other family like mine. I want to protect my daughter and every child like her. Children should not be taught in school that homosexuality is OK. I want to protect the right to religious freedom. Morality should be preached in church and we all have the right to hear it preached there.
That looks like SO much fun!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are a great family. I really look up to you, Aimee. You are so patient and kind. I would love to take family pictures for you guys. No charge, because I you guys are so wonderful and I've been thinking about you anyway. When can we get together to do family pictures?
ReplyDelete