Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Have a Tesamony of My Very Own!

We were watching a general conference talk this morning in which Elder Nelson spoke about using the internet to share our testimonies. Paige asked "what he say?" I told her that he said we should write down our testimonies. She has been telling me since then that she wants to write her testimony. "I want to write my testimony. Not your testimony, just my testimony." I asked her what do you know about Heavenly Father and Jesus. We talked a little and I decided to help her find some pictures and she could tell me about them and I would type it. These are the ones she wanted "for (her) testimony."


Heavenly Father loves me.

This is Jesus and the Children.
He loves me.

I love Jesus. He gave me my heart.

Jesus bless the children.

The Prophet.

It's Joseph Smith. There's Jesus and Father. They bless Joseph Smith.

I love to see the temple.

They're getting married. Get flowers and get married. At the temple get married. I get married at the temple.
That's Baptize.
That's a Holy Ghost.It's getting a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I think we're going to try this for FHE! Thanks for sharing. She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed it. Paige loves looking at her testimony. I think we need to print it off and hang it up in her room. Can't wait to see Lisa's testimony.

    ReplyDelete